Freaquently asked questions
Do you ship to my country?
- Yes! we offer worldwide shipping.
Do you offer free shipping?
- We offer free shipping on all original paintings only.
What is you return policy?
- You can find my return policy HERE.
Where are you based?
- I'm based in Esbjerg, Denmark at the moment. All products from this webshop will be shipped from Denmark.
Can I see you art in person?
- Absoloutely, you can find my art at Galleri Kvaser in Copenhagen and in Galleri Lou Ra in Silkeborg. You are also welcome to contact me if you wish to visit my studio in Esbjerg to see the painitngs I store here.
Do you offer payment plans?
- No, unfortunately not. I cannot offer payment plans through Shopify as long as I'm based in Denmark. But if you have a really strong wish to buy a painting through a payment plan, then please contact me to discuss the options to make a payment plan through Paypall.
Do you offer commissions?
- I do sometimes you can find more information about commission HERE.
Do you offer wholesale?
- Yes! You can find more information HERE.
Do you teach anywhere
- I sometimes offer courses or private lessons mostly in person in Aarhus or Esbjerg. Please contact me if you want to know if I offer any courses at the moment, or if you want a private lesson.
Where did you study art?
- I've been practicing art my whole life, and learned a lot through YouTube when I was younger. In 2020 I did the Mastery program at Milan Art Institute, and I will recommed that program to anyone who want to skyrocket their art skills or become a professional artist.
What is a giclée print?
- A giclée print is a print of extremely high quality. Giclée printing is also called pigment printing because the technique uses pigment-based inks. The pigments in the prints are what give the deep, rich, and intense colours and the long durability up to 100 years without fading. Giclée printing is also the technique used for making prints for museums.